Many businesses are aware of their legal obligation to protect the health and safety of their people but are unable to allocate the resource with adequate time or expertise to manage health and safety effectively.
Fox Health & Safety Services Ltd provide health and safety support for both small and large businesses. We offer a dedicated competent health and safety resource at an affordable price.
Our experienced advisors understand the impact on a business of non-compliance and the complexities of keeping up to date with changing legislation.
We can tailor packages to the different needs of businesses, so we can work with you to develop a package to meet your individual requirements and to ensure a result that works for your business.
Fox Health & Safety Services Ltd can provide a wide and varied range of services to meet your needs: –
- General Health and Safety advice
- Development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems
- Development and implementation of Safe Systems of work
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Audits and inspections
- Accident Investigation
Fox Health & Safety Services Ltd can help in attaining accreditation to several national recognised health and safety approval systems such as: –
- Construction Line
- Construction Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- SAFE Contractor Health and Safety Assessment scheme
Fox Health & Safety Services Ltd can provide guidance, assistance and support for all Duty Holders as identified in the Construction (Design and Management Regulations) 2015 (CDM 2015) including: –
- Health and Safety Competence and construction expertise
- F10 Notification
- Specialised support to Principal Designers
- Construction phase plans
- Process management systems and procedures
- Independent site audits
- Supply of Safety Advisors on site to support the construction phase
- Health and Safety file preparation